The Cougar Mountain Zoo puts forth a great
effort to provide the very best in care, nutrition, habitat and enrichment for all
the animals, which call the Zoo Home.
The primary purpose of the Habitat Sponsorship
Program is to generate much needed financial assistance to help the Zoo maintain
a quality life, at its best, for all the Zoo Animals.
The Cougar Mountain Zoo receives no federal,
state, city funds or tax money. The
Zoo is funded on a grassroots level through charitable tax exempt contributions
from individuals, businesses, corporations and other organizations.
- You establish or reaffirm your image as an individual or business that cares about
preservation of Wildlife and important Community Values.
- You receive your very own engraved stone in the Sponsor Honor Stand displayed
- You receive an individual engraved sign with your name, message, address and/or
other information placed by the Zoo Habitat of your choice.
- Your name, message or business is exposed to and read by tens of thousands of
Visitors for one full year.
- You receive thirty (30) free Zoo Admission tickets to give to your friends, clients,
employees and business associates. (Level II only)
How to Do It!
Habitat Sponsor Form
and forward with your donation to the
Cougar Mountain Zoo.
To sponsor a Habitat for one full year,
you are asked to make a tax-deductible donation
Tigers: Level I:
Level II: $1000
All Others: Level I:
Level II: $500
(Subject to change without advance notice)
Your Sponsorship Donation
is tax deductible and eligible for Employer Matching Funds
For additional information contact:
Cougar Mountain Zoo
19525 SE 54th Street, Issaquah, WA 98027