Zoo Policies & Etiquette
Cougar Mountain Zoo
- No refunds for any reason.
- Members shall be admitted as per Society Membership policies only.
- The Zoo reserves the right to eject any visitor without refund in case of unbecoming conduct or noncompliance with Zoo Etiquette.
- The Zoo reserves the right to change visiting hours or to close at any time without advance notice.
- In case of sudden closure Visitors may receive full or partial vouchers applicable to a future visit.
- The Zoo reserves the right to change Admission Donation Fees and/or Admission Policies without advance notice.
- The Admission Donation Fees and/or Admission Policies of the Cougar Mountain Zoological Park are not subject to exception or negotiation.
- Special presentations and Mini Lecture schedules are subject to change and cancellation in part or full without advance notice due to weather, animals’ state of mind or other unforeseen circumstances.